New 2 bedroom 2 bath home just completed construction at 58 Edward Drive in The Crossing retirement community. Purchase is $270,000 or Rent for $1,700 per month plus utilities.
This beautiful semi-detached home is available for purchase on the highly sought-after Edward Drive location at The Crossing retirement community.
The home offers an open galley-style kitchen with expansive light grey granite counters and premium accents throughout. The combined dining and living area are ideal for ease of care and maintenance, relaxed single-level living and for entertaining in a spacious but cozy atmosphere.
An open covered deck (located just off the living room) is accompanied by a privacy fence and storage shed with extra space for creative backyard living design of your own choosing.
Also off the living room, the master bedroom has an ensuite master bath with dual-sink vanity, expansive walk-in closet and open-style walk-in tiled shower.
The spare bedroom at the front of the home is off the entry hallway with additional full bath, a large linen closet plus laundry closet for washer and dryer just around its corner.
The baseboard heated garage provides ample space for additional storage plus attic access for those rarely used items.
For additional information on this tremendous empty-nester living opportunity, please contact us today.
- Listing Status: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Price: $270,000
- Home Style: Semi-Detached
- Address: Edward Drive
- Community: Garlands Crossing - Windsor NS
- Postal - Zip Code: B0N 2T0
- Lifestyle: Retired or Near Retired Lifestyle
- Home Model: Semi-detached
- Year Built: New Under Construction
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl / Stone Siding
- Landscaping: Yes
- Driveway: Paved Asphalt - 2 Cars
- Water: Municipal
- Utility - Sewer: Municipal
- Flooring: Laminate / Tile
- Heat Pump: Yes
- Air Exchanger: Yes
- Front Entry: Covered Entry
- Rear Deck: Yes
- Shed: Yes
- Land Lease Fee: Not Applicable
- Contact: Betty
- Telephone: 902-798-8850
- Office Address: 107 Irven Drive
- Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Sunday: 11 am - 4 pm